100 mg Dilantin no prescription Reviews, Book Signings and Other Assorted Info About ‘Artistic Differences’
Did you know that if you buy ‘Artistic Differences as a hardcopy book, you get a code for digital copies of all the patterns for free? True fact.
buy dapoxetine in usa Links to Reviews of ‘Artistic Differences’
- Heather Zoppetti cites her favorite pattern from the book (and might I add, the rocker in me just loves the boho girl in her)
- Black Bunny Fibers gives a photographic walk through the book, ending with a bit about getting ready for and the actual day of the photoshoot for ‘Artistic Differences’ (Carol’s yarns are just as fabulous as her patterns, check them out here)
- Casapinka comes at ‘Artistic Differences’ from her unique point-of-view (she’s oodles of fun in person so if you ever get the chance to meet her, grab it)
- Knitted Bliss blogs her thoughts (the photos on her blog always make me happy)
- Dandilion Girl Designs’ take on the music based ‘Artistic Differences’ (melissa’s designs are pure class)
- Kater Tater Knits’ book review is a rap video (Katie is always good for a smile and a good knit)
- Review on the Silly Little Lady blog by Holly Priestly (great designs that are right up my alley)
- Reviewed in MyCentralJersey.com by Pam MacKenzie (met her face to face at vklive which was such fun) and her VK Live runway photos/comments here.
- Interview at Slate Falls Press by Joanna Johnson (whose designs grace her wonderful books)
- Review that kicked of the blog tour at String Theory Yarn Co. by Janet Avila (LYS owner, extraordinaire)
- Reviewed in Knitty’s ‘Cool Stuff’ (just scroll down as it’s the 4th book reviewed).